13 x 4 Ear to Ear Lace Frontal Closure With Brazilian 8A Virgin
Hair Loose Wave
Hair Decription :
|Hair Material||100% Virgin Hair|
|Hair Grade||Grade 8A (100% Pure Virgin)|
|Hair Length||12"-30" in stock|
|Hair Weight||95-100g/pcs, 3 pieces are usually needed for one full head|
|Hair Colors||natural color 1B#|
|Hair Texture||straight /body wave/ loose wave/ natural wave /deep wave /curly
/spring curl /spiral curl etc.|
|Hair Package||Transparent poly bag|
|Hair Feature||Extremely soft, comfortable, good for coloring and styling|
|Delivery Time||Stock goods within 24 hours|
Sample order within 3 days
Quantity order within 7 days
|Payment||T/T,Western Union,Money Gram,Escrow,Paypal|
How to Test hair:
- Pick a little of hair and then burn it.
- Human hair smells like protein and become ash after pinching.
- Synthetic hair smells with plastic and becomes a sticky ball.
- The melting point of synthetic hair is 180-200°C while human hair
- Human hair still keeps the original state.
- Synthetic hair will be parching.
Q1. How many pieces hair do I need?
A: For hair wefts, 3pcs for 10-22inch, 4pcs for 24-40inch. If you
want to get a very full look, you might need another pack. If you
are getting fusion or micro then you will need to consult your
Q2. What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products.
2. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and
manageable, so use leave in conditioners.
3. You could use gel or hair spray to keep the curls in place, but
make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for
a long time.
4. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q3. How long does it last?
A: This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you
maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of
it for it to last longer. If you take good care of the hair, it
last for over one year.
Q4. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to being to dryness, oil
& dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not combin(wide tooth
comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your
hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating
drops or consult your stylist for more help.