10" - 26" Brazilian Loose Wave Ombre Human Hair Extensions 1B/27
- We can accept sample orders for you to test our hair quality .
- MOQ is one piece.
- We have many kind of payment, you can choose anyone you like.
- When you received the product ,but you feel no satisfied,as long as
the product as the same as we sent to you,you can just return it
within 3 days.
|Hair Material:||100% Human Hair|
|Suitable for:||All cuticle intact (100% virgin human hair)|
Ombre color #1B/ 27
|Texture:||Natural Straight/Body Wave/ Loose Wave/Deep Wave/Kinky Curly|
|Available Length:||human hair 10 inch- 26 inch.|
|Stock Status:||Abundant inventory|
|OEM||5 pcs Per length per color|
|Package:||Pack in plastic bags, carton or customized|
|Payment:||PayPal, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
Within 24 hours in stock
2-4 days for bulk order (More than 50kg)
5-15 days (customized order)
|We welcome you to visit our factory. For further information,
please don't hesitate to contact us > 3.|
It’s virgin hair which is one bundle cut from one donors’ head and
without any chemical process. The hair colors are not the same.
It’s during from #1b to #2.
If you have any special requirement about the hair, please freely
let us knows.
We will select the hair for you and arrange the shipment.
All the hair we produce is true to length, even though the hair is
a little bit longer than the actual length.
However, the hair texture like wavy and curly look like a little
bit shorter. The correct way to measure the hair is after
One bundle hair are collected from one donor’s head. So the hair
weight are not the same.
It’s 5g more or less around 100g. If the hair you received it
during this range, it’s normal.
How to care my hair?
- Keep the hair clean by washing once a week with warm or cool water.
Do not wash hairs too often this will dry the hairs out.
- Wash the hair immediately after swimming, spa, and excessive
exercise. When dirt and sweat accumulate, hair will tangle.
- Reduce the amount of stress on the hair and weft by making a couple
of big braids when going to sleep, swimming or exercising (comb
through the hair before making braids).
- Never sleep on wet hair. Make sure your hair is completely dry
before going to bed.
- Make sure to brush the hair daily and always start from the ends
and work your way up. For curly or kinky curly hair, do not use
comb to brush the hair, instead, apply a leave-in conditioner as
well as a curl activator so the hairis soft and moist and does not
frizz and dry.